Sunday 4 February 2018

Pastel birthday card with beautiful butterfly

Morning guys!

How's your weekend going? mine as usual busy and creative! But I like it! especially because shortly I will have to pack my scrap corner as I'm moving to my own place! :) And I just can wait! don't get me wrong! right now I do have quite a good craft space but.... it will be even better and bigger and exactly as I want it! I'm soooooooo happy! :) mainly because my desk will be like... twice as big as current one! :) Hurray! :)

I've made this card in January for my really good friend. Few days before I've made it I just got this huge butterfly cutting die that I was so tempted to use! Because die itself was so big I've decided that card itself, background etc. need to be rather modest. And I was so glad to see how this card turns out at the end.

To make it I've used white card base from Craft UK Ltd. that I've decorated with dark wood paper from Craft Sensation paper and floral and light wood from Craft and you Design. Next I've cut out decorative doily with Galeria Papieru paper and added pink ribbon across. As a centerpiece I've added circle with personalised happy birthday text which I've decorated with Tonic Studios Nuovo drops. Finally I've cut out beautiful, large butterfly from pearliesed Trimcraft paper and added some more Nuovo drops. 

What do you think? :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment