Tuesday 2 January 2018

Welcome little one star card

Hello in 2018!

How was your New Year's eve? :) Mine was super cool! I've spend it with my husband and our friends at the sea side! over 8 hours in a train each way but it was worth it! :) I honestly love sea! especially the sea sough and the waves... it is so peaceful and relaxing! :)

Anyway... back to paperwork :). Today I wanted to show you cute card for little Wojtuś that I've made just before christmas. To make this card I used two different sets of Galeria Papieru star papers, then I've added pearlised blue and silver paper from Paperconcept. At the centre I wanted to use this cute baby boy digi stamp by janet. Finally I finished it off with Nuovo pearl drops from Tonic studios.

Hope you like it! Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment