Monday 30 October 2017

Perfect gift- recipe book with cute apron

Hello!

How was your weekend? :) Mine was busy but not as creative as usual! Saturday was really creative indeed but once I finished my few projects I decided to relax for the rest of the weekend! :) At the end of the day I deserve it too! :) 

So today I want to show you project that I've done about month ago but as it was birthday gift (that has been delivered just yesterday :) ) I couldn't show it any earlier :). It was one big project and as you know I mainly do cards and albums/ notebooks are completely new to me! But I need to admit I'm really proud how it turned out! And my friend... she loved it! :)

To make it I used ready eco notebook base that I've decorated with white plain paper from Paperconcept and red chequered paper from Colorbok (bought in Walmart on my holiday to USA). I've added white decorative stripe cut out with Martha Stewart punch. Then with Creative expression apron with essentials die I cut out apron and other stuff. Apron is made out of Studio75 paper, all essentials are made out of Paperconcept paper as well as ribbon. Little doily also comes from Creative expressions. Next I've cut out text out of Craft Passion alphabet flags die. Finally I've cut out some text mark on the side to name different types of food recipes. Oh! and I almost forgot. The back cover is finished off with "made with <3" stamp from Crafty Moly! :)

What do you think? :) I really love it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment