Saturday 14 October 2017

Glittery christmas card

Morning!

How is your weekend going? :) My partly really creative (as usual! :) ) but we also have my husband friend visiting us for couple of days so we are sightseeing as well! :) And with regret I need to admit we are living in London but on our own we are probably not bother to go and see stuff and I'm always so excited when friends and family visiting us as it is such a great opportunity for us to get to know the city better! :) 

Take a look on my recent Christmas card. I really wanted to use this winter gloves and sparkling paper! Card is different but I really like it. Sparkling, winter and festive! How about you? Did you craft something Christmas already? :)

To make it I used paper pad from Dovecraft and glitter paper that I bought year ago in poundland. Then with silver paper from Paperconcept I've cut christmas doily with Apple Blossom cutting die. Next I've cut winter gloves and added some of the foam glitter snowflakes I bought from Hobby Craft. And finally I've added chipboard from Na Strychu.

Hope you like it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment