Friday 20 October 2017

Dino funny card for 4th birthday

Morning!

Hope you are getting ready for the weekend? :) 

Recently I was really busy with wedding and wedding plus christening invitations (will show you them shortly :) ) but I also found some time to do this card for my little nephew. He is a real cheeky monkey and when me and my husband video call him he is always doing this dinosaur funny roar! This is why I had to do dinos card! :) And to be honest making this card was such a fun. I was really excited as it was first time I've used DL format of card base and first time I've used dino cutting dies as well! And I have to admit now I wanted both dinos to be green (lighter and darker green of course so they were meant to be slightly different :) ). But when my husband heard me saying "2 green dinos" he looked at me in disbelief and said "are seriously want to do both dinos green?! can't you see one of them is meat-eater and the other one is herbivore?! They HAVE TO BE different colour! The meat-eater one is obviously much more dangerous so the colour need to be like red, orange, brown! something scary not green!" And sorry but at this point I was laughing so badly and I couldn't stop but I had to agree with him and change one of the dinos to brown with red spikes! So story as simple as that! :)

To make this card I've used DL card base from Craft UK Ltd.. Yellow dotted paper is from Ally Pally and sky blue with little stars is from Galeria Papieru. Next I've used a lot of pearled paper that I've received as scrap leftovers when doing some shopping at Laserowe Love. I've added dinos cutting dies with grass. Then I've used banner chipboard from Laserowe Love as well and cut name with X-cut small dies. Finally I've added few stitched clouds from Memory Box cutting dies.

Hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment