Thursday 26 October 2017

2in1 wedding and christening invitation in blue and gray

Hello!

How are you? :) I am fine and as usual getting ready for weekend :). Recently I've been very busy with different projects so I want to show you something different today. Customised project for wedding and christening at the same time. There was this special request to make sure married couple die and leaves dies are hand inked on the side. I need to admit it was really strenuous task but I've made it and recipient was very happy with it! So it was really worth it! :) Also flowers were handmade and looks so pretty! :)

Ok, to make this card I've used liquid silver shimmer paper from Lime tree Craft, then I've added pearled damask blue paper from Paperconcept which I've embossed with Crafter's Companion embossing folder. Next I cut out all necessery elements which was stroller, married couple, all leaves (Cheery Lynn die) and flowers (cut out with Namaste paper from Na strychu). Then as mentioned before I hand inked white elements as per request. Then I've used customised digi stamp made for my request by Digi Stamp by Marta Sz. and cut it out with scalloped X-cut die. Finally I've added gray pearl from Paperconcept.

Hope you like it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment