Thursday 7 September 2017

Engineers wedding card

Morning!

Today something completely different. I mean wedding card but probably you never seen it in such unusual theme! :) So the special requirement for that card was that it have to have something in common with bride and groom who are both engineers! Also as an addition bride love to read books. Books sounds so cool and easy but engineers? I must admit it took me a lot of time to prepare this project and in my mind I tried so many different options and nothing just seems to be good enough. And one day I just had this flicker and I quickly searched for bricks pattern paper. I found just one (this is probably why I've already ordered sooooo many different bricks pattern pads- just to be ready for any occasion and not to struggle ever again! 😁). And that is the point when the whole idea started. I mean I had to put it all together having only brown bricks. And with every other paper it only got easier and easier :).

To sum it up to make this card I've used textured and plain white paper from Paperconcept, text paper from The works paper pad, bricks paper from Studio G and dark wood paper from  happy day collection by pebbles. Then I've added sir and lady cutting die and some leaves from Martha Steward hand punch. I finished it off with different flowers from Wild orchid crafts and Iamroses.

Enjoy and like!

No comments :

Post a Comment