Monday 25 September 2017

Cute elephant birthday card for little Elsa

Morning!

Today I want to show you very cute pink birthday card for little Elsa who will be celebrating her 1st birthday! Request was for pink and cute girly card and I think I made it! :) 

To make this card I used beautiful pink bokeh paper from Magiczna Kartka with a background from watercolour pad from The Works. On the front I cut out this beautiful stars with Craft Passion background die. Then I've used flags alphabet cutting dies also from Craft Passion. Next from plain paper from Paperconcept I cut out dotted doily from Nellie's Snellen set of dies and finished it of with cute elephant and heart shaped balloons from Marianne Design. Finally I've added number one cut out with my X-cut dies.

Hope you like it!
My card is taking part in challenges:


6 comments :