Saturday 12 August 2017

Violet and gray birthday chocolate box

Hello!

Again late today but I wanted to show you something special! First time in my "paper career" I made chocolate box! And it was for birthday of my good paper friend Monika who recently challenged me. She said she is really curious to see my very own made chocolate box as I did mention I want to try and do one! So her birthday was a great occasion to actually try my best in that matter! :) Monika said she liked it so lets hope she didn't want to be just nice! 😂

To make base of the box and the pocket for chocolate I used paper from Paperconcept, I've added ribbon also from Paperconcept, then I decorate it with Country Flowers paper pad from Craftsensations, I've added little frame I actually once got from Monika and finished it off with great "it's your birthday" chipboard from Craftymoly/ Craftyenjoyments and carnation flowers from Iamroses.

Let me know if you like it! :)

2 comments :