Tuesday 1 August 2017

Pearl Christening invitations with flowers

Hello!

Today very late but I feel like I honestly have no time recently! But that means it was really creative and full of new projects time! So I hope you like it!

More advance and definitely really time consuming christening invitations. They are gorgeous and looks great but it takes ages to finish them from top to bottom! But I think it's worth it! :)

To make it I used a lot of pearlised paper bought from Paperconcept, few different types of cutting die frames (and I even managed to brake of them! plus I think after this project my Cuttlebug is slowly dying :( or at least handle!), stitched circle die, baby pram and many leaf dies :). I finished it off with beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've added great digi stamp from Jolagg

Enjoy! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment