Tuesday 29 August 2017

Gray and violet christening card

Hello!

How are you? How was your weekend! I am currently on holiday and enjoy every single day! :)

Today I want to show you one of the recent card I've made for christening of little Jaś (again Jaś! what a coincidence!). Due to name being the same, occasion being the same I wanted at least card to be different! :) So I choose completely different colours and theme! This time it was gray and violet with white and lime green touch. Simple idea but really effective!

To make this card I used as usual plain paper from Paperconcept to make card base and all white dies. Then I used violet paper from docrafts Papermania Capsule collection French Lavender, and light and dark gray paper from First Edition pad, Christmas Promise collection. Then I've added this baptismal font die and finished card off with few flowers from Wild orchid Crafts and Iamroses and few rhinestones from Paperconcept.

What do you think? Let me know in a comment! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment