Thursday 13 July 2017

Traveller birthday card with suggestion :)

Hello,

Today quite funny card from my point of view. Birthday card for one of my best friend who is constantly saying that one day he will come and visit me in London but it never happened! So as a wee joke I made this card with 2 chipboards as a little suggestion for his next holiday destination! :) Straight away after he received it he contacted me to laugh about it and promised that he will come soon! Mission completed isn't it? :)

But to start with I had honestly no idea what theme to choose for card for him. You know... card for men always seems to be harder one to make. So I opened my box with chipboards and within seconds I knew exactly which one I will use :). Plane one is from Craftyenjoyments and the earth one from Wycinanka. Arrow was my improvisation and I cut it myself. And the text die is from Rosy owl.

Hope you like it! My friend loved it! :)
My card is taking part in challenges:

Crazy4challenges-C4C393



2 comments :

  1. Super karteczka :) Dziękujemy za wspólną zabawę ze ScrapAndMe.Pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete