Tuesday 18 July 2017

Perfect couple anniversary card

Morning!

Couple of weeks ago I had to do wedding anniversary card. Straight away I thought about chipboard. Not particular one but for some reason I just wanted to use chipboard. So I went through all my chipboards and was a wee bit confused as I couldn't see anything that would match my idea (which I actually didn't have at the time). And then I realized that somewhere in my embellishments box I do have this perfect duo bicycle chipboard! I knew that was IT! :)

Idea was simple but really cute. To make this card I used Simple Stories paper pad from Say Chees II collection, partly punched with Martha Stewart cherish side punch, I also added this great chipboard (unfortunately I have no idea what brand it is as bought it no name from little craft shop in my home town in Poland) and I finished it off with little note and some pearl drops.

Hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment