Sunday 23 July 2017

Elegant birthday card with gold touch

Hello!

Today I want to present you one of my latest birthday card. It was a wee bit different concept as I really wanted to use my newest paper pad. Of course- bought on my holiday in USA :). And to be honest I bought few more with metallic finishes and I love them all! :)

So this particular paper (Recollections from Midnight Garden collection) was quite tricky- dark navy with gold dots. Beautiful paper but so dark. I was a wee bit sceptic to use it for birthday card at first but I though with lighter paper it will be just perfect! I matched it with pastel pink paper from DCWV Sophisticated Neutrals collection. I finished it off with handmade clay frame, Rosy owl birthday wishes tag and finally few magnolias and sweetheart flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Elegant, simple but I really like it. Especially I love this gold sparkle when you look at the card from different angle!

Let me know if you like it too! :)

And few pictures from happy lady who received the card :)


1 comment :