Friday 14 April 2017

Pastel exploding box for wedding

Good morning!

Hope you are ready for Easter! Cause I am! Ready for Easter and little brake! :)

Today I want to show you my recent beauty. I am really proud of this exploding box and I put a lot of preparation, time and effort towards it! It was my big project recently as I wanted to have something special for my cousin wedding! Her fiance is great fan of planes and he even got the licence to fly small ones! This is why I knew I had to include this theme in the project! 

To make it I used beautiful paper from Studio75 and Trimcraft First Edition- The Promise, beautiful chipboards with 3D chipboard mainly from Craftymoly (and partly from Craftyenjoyments) and amazing flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Box base itself also from Craftymoly.

What do you think?















My exploding box is taking part in challenges:







3 comments :

  1. Elegancki box! Urzekł mnie ten samolot...
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu BloomCraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegancko i romantycznie! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Diabelskiego Młyna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wspaniały box, ile pięknych detali. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Crafty Moly.

    ReplyDelete